Full-service hotel management company, Providence Hotels, has launched the first of a new range of “experiences” aimed at providing guests with travel experiences highlighting the best of South African tourism.
Providence Hotels boasts a collection of 9 hotels and guest lodges in its South African portfolio. The company’s new range of Experiences, which are in line with the increase in consumer demand for immersive local experiences, offer guests more than just a night’s accommodation in a hotel. These not only showcase the spectacular regions in South Africa that Providence Hotels hotels are situated in but also provide guests with value-added experiences and itineraries combining complementary accommodation offerings in nearby regions.
Wine and Waves, Providence Hotels inaugural South African Experience, takes guests on a journey from the serenity of the Cape Winelands, where dramatic views of vineyards and mountains pair beautifully with flavoursome local vintages, to the wild beauty of Pringle Bay, on the edge of the mighty Atlantic Ocean.
This 4-night Wine and Waves Experience combines two of South Africa’s most beautiful regions in one package of indulgence priced from R10 999 for two people.
The package is inclusive of the following:
- 2 nights accommodation at Banhoek Lodge in the Stellenbosch countryside in a Luxury Room boasting spectacular mountain and vineyard views.
- A wine tasting voucher for use at Thelema Mountain Vineyard.
- A wine tasting voucher for use at Zorgvliet Wine Estate
- 2 nights accommodation at Villa Marine in Pringle Bay in a Deluxe Room facing the ocean.
- Bubbly on arrival at Villa Marine
- Breakfast daily
- Valid for travel from 1 November 2021 to 30 April 2022.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuations and availability at time of booking.
- Block out dates over peak season apply
- T&Cs apply
“We are delighted to have launched the first of our Providence Hotels Experiences, combining the best of the Cape Winelands region with a luxury beach experience in the quaint seaside town of Pringle Bay. These vastly different regions showcase two of South Africa’s most beautiful regions and are situated just one apart from each other,” explained Managing Director of Providence Hotels, Neil Hughes. “This is only the first of a whole range of experiences that we plan to launch in 2022,” he added.